Replacement Canopy for Shelter Island Gazebo - 350
Product Note: Many customers confuse the Arcata Gazebo for the Shelter Island Gazebo. These two gazebos were sold at Kmart for two consecutive years. They look very similar, but are different in size. Please enlarge the picture and look at the horizontal roof bar design patterns to decide which gazebo you have.
Garden Winds is not a Martha Stewart Authorized Dealer. Garden Winds replacement products are not Martha Stewart products or designs. Garden Winds is an independent California corporation that produces after-market replacement canopies and cushions that fit certain Martha Stewart patio furniture.
REPLACEMENT CANOPY FOR
MARTHA STEWART SHELTER ISLAND GAZEBO
OEM Gazebo Specifications
Shelter Island Gazebo Manufacturer JRA Furniture Manufacturer's Model Number Retailer/Store SKU Kmart 028W732766110001 Approximate Frame Size 12' x 12' Roof Type Two-Tiered Overhang Style Signature Indicators of Gazebo
- Finial ball ornament at top of gazebo
- Weave-like design at the center of the perimeter roof frame
- Oval grommet rings at perimeter of canopy locks to tab on frame
Garden Winds Replacement Canopy Specifications Fabric 350 Denier Polyester Fabric Canopy Color Beige Whisper (different from original) Attachment Type Oval grommet rings on canopy locks to tabs on frame Fire Resistance CPAI-84 US Standard Sun Treated for protection against UV Moisture Water Resistant Box Content Replacement canopy only Country of Origin China
More Information Model LCM498B Fabric Grade Standard 350 Color Beige Whisper Manufacturer/Brand JRA Furniture, Martha Stewart Stores KMart Size 12 x 12 Shape Square Roof Type Double Tiered Overhang Style Hooks on Canopy ERP Product ID 1003734 ERP Name KMART MARTHA STEWART SHELTER ISLAND CANOPY
Garden Winds One Year Limited Performance Warranty
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE! Garden Winds stands by its canopies and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If, within 6 months of purchase, you experience damage to the canopy* due to a manufacturer defect**, we will send you a ONE-TIME replacement. If you experience damage within 6 to 12 months, a 50% credit will be applied toward the purchase of a NEW canopy (must be the same model). Just send a photo of the damaged canopy along with a full frame photo of your structure. It’s that Easy!
Time from Date of Purchase Warranty Offer Within 6 months One-time replacement canopy Within 6 to 12 months 50% credit towards purchase of new canopy (same model)
Please note: Acceptance of the one-time replacement canopy or discounted canopy completes your warranty. The one-time replacement canopy or discounted canopy will not come with a warranty.
*Your canopy is guaranteed to fit provided your original model number from your gazebo matches what is listed on our website. Our universal canopies are not guaranteed to be an exact fit to your gazebo.
** Manufacturer's defects includes, but are not limited to:
- Stitching coming undone
- Elastic coming undone
- Missing canopy hooks
- Velcro straps tearing away from canopy fabric
- Grommet rings popping off or are bent
- Ripped netting, etc.
- Damage upon receipt
The Garden Winds Limited One Year Performance Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Natural occurrences or weather conditions, such as:
- Heavy winds
- Heavy rains
- Falling tree branches or limbs
- Damage caused by persons or animals.
- Modifications to the fabric itself, i.e. addition of grommet holes or Velcro straps, sewing on decorations, silk screening, etc.
- Universal Replacement Canopies
Because the canopy is made from an outdoor fabric, it will experience deterioration if not cared for properly. Also, varying regions experience different climate conditions that may contribute to a shorter lifespan of the replacement canopy.
If you will experience severe weather, we strongly suggest that you remove the canopy from the frame and store in a cool, dry place until you are ready to enjoy it again. This will help avoid rips and tears, as well as sagging of the canopy due to rain and snow. Leaving the canopy on the frame during heavy rain or snow may cause the gazebo frame to collapse.
Shipping & Returns
- Ground shipping for all replacement canopies is a flat rate of $9.99. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
- Shipping on all other item(s) will need to be calculated when a complete shipping address is entered upon completion of checkout process.
- ALL in stock orders are processed immediately, and cannot be canceled or changed. Although orders are processed immediately, they ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- ALL express shipping orders placed AFTER 1:00pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday - Friday will ship the same business day, excludes holidays or weekends.
- ALL Ground, Standard Overnight, 2 Day, and 3 Day orders are delivered Monday-Friday only, no exceptions, and excludes holidays.
- ALL in stock orders placed on the weekends and/or holidays will not ship until the next available business day.
- Express shipping does not include the day the order is shipped.
- Express shipping is not available for all item(s).
- Ground shipping takes approximately one (1) to seven (7) business days for delivery depending on where we are shipping to.
Returns and Refunds
- No RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is needed for returns.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
- All outbound and return shipping fees are non-refundable, and is the responsibility of the customer.
- Packages that are refused or undelivered and returned back to our warehouse are subject to the return shipping fees.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, unused, and in resalable condition.
- Please note that Garden Winds is not responsible for any return items lost or damaged in transit.
- Refunds are issued within three (3) to five (5) business days after the return is received in our warehouse.
- If the item(s) is returned damaged, dirty, or used, we may not issue a full merchandise refund.
- Once the refund is processed you will receive notification via email.
Received Defective or Damaged Item(s)
- Please do not return the item(s).
- Notify us by email within 14 days of receipt of order and email photos of the damaged or defective item(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number in the email. We will address your issue via email within 24 to 48 business hours.
Replacement Canopy Installation Instructions
Safety First: WARNING!!! This process requires a person to use a ladder to reach the top of the gazebo. It is important that the ladder that you use be stable and safe. It is important that a second person be present in the event you need help. Safety should be your number one priority to prevent falling during installation. If you do not feel comfortable removing or installing the canopy, please seek a professional for help.
Remove Your Old Canopy First
- Ladder - You will need a stable ladder that will allow you to safely reach the top of the gazebo.
- Loosen Bottom Tier Canopy – Remove the roof bars from the corner pockets. Start with any corner pocket. Pull the corner of the canopy away from the center of the gazebo. This will allow you remove the end of the metal roof bar from the corner pocket. Repeat this for all four corner pockets of the bottom tier canopy. Next, remove the ends of the roof bars from the four side pockets. The side pockets are located midway between any two corner pockets. By now, the side pockets should easily pull away from the metal roof bars. Unfasten all Velcro straps. Velcro straps are usually located on the seams of the canopy. With the bottom tier canopy loosened, push the fabric of the bottom tier towards the center of the roof, and let the canopy sit there on the frame for now. Now it’s time to remove the top tier canopy.
- Remove the Top Tier Canopy - Start by removing the roof bars from the corner pockets. Do this by pulling the corner pockets away from the center of the gazebo. Repeat this for all four corners. You should now be able to completely remove the top tier canopy from your gazebo.
- Remove the Bottom Tier Canopy – Remove the bottom tier canopy from the gazebo by looping its center square hole through the top tier frame. The top tier frame has four prongs, each pointing towards one corner of the gazebo. This process will require you to loop the center hole of the bottom canopy through one prong at a time. The first prong is always the most difficult. The process gets easier with each prong of top tier. If the center hole of the canopy is too tight to fit through the prongs, you may need to temporarily loosen the prongs of the top tier from the hub. Once done, you can completely remove the canopy from the gazebo.
Installing New Canopy
- Ladder - You will need a stable ladder that will allow you to safely reach the top of the gazebo.
- Partially Install Bottom Tier Canopy – The bottom tier canopy should be installed first. Do this by looping the center square hole of the bottom canopy through the top tier frame. The top tier frame has four prongs. Loop the center hole of the bottom canopy through each prong, one prong at a time. Do this for all four prongs. If the center hole of the canopy is too tight to fit through the prongs, you may need to temporarily loosen the prongs from the hub. After you loop the bottom tier through, you should tighten any of the prongs that you may have loosened earlier. Once this is done, let the bottom tier canopy rest on the roof structure. Do not fully install the bottom tier canopy yet, you still need access to the top of the gazebo!
- Install the Top Tier Canopy – Rest the top tier canopy on the top tier frame. Pull each corner of the top tier towards the end of the prongs. Insert ends of prongs into the corner pockets, one prong at a time. You will need to pull a little harder on the last corner pocket to complete the installation.
- Fully Install Bottom Tier Canopy - Begin by pulling the corners of the canopy towards the corners of the gazebo frame. Fasten the bottom tier tightly to the frame by inserting the ends of the corner roof bars into the corner pockets. Do this for all four corner pockets. Please note that this is a rectangular gazebo. Make sure you align the short side of the canopy with the short side of the gazebo. Likewise, align the long side of the canopy with the long side of the gazebo. You will need to pull harder on the last corner pocket, as there is less slack available. Next, insert the side roof bars into the side pockets. The side pockets are located midway between any two corner pocket. Do this for all four side pockets. Then fasten available Velcro straps to the roof bars.
- You’re finished! Enjoy!!!
Copyrighted – Garden Winds
California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including benzene and antimony trioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Supplemental Garden Winds Explanation: Benzene has been used in the manufacturing of this product to meet CPAI-84 fabric fire retardant standards for the tent and canopy industries.